Monday, May 15, 2006

Chet's trip to chelan

This last weekend Sandy and I were guest of John Walcker and the Caravel Resort. We got there about 11:00 Saturday and left Monday at 10:45. This was Johns way of a retirement, Mother Day and my 67th birthday (today) gift to me and my wife. The weather was just the best with sun and no wind. We had a room with a kitchen and two queen beds and a balcony that look unto Lake Chelan. The hot tub made you sleep the night away. On Mothers Day Jackie and Brian showed up to take Sandy out for Dinner. This was a big surprize to her and enjoyed the time with them. I was able to sell $250.00 worth of sponsorship for our race in Sept and Oct. In all we had a great time and nice to get away from the house. If any time you are in Chalen and you need a place to stay this is it.
Race course launch

weres the water? Water was down some 15-20 feet

Sun set on the lake

Dial 911 Tim's heart attack burger is what it says

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home