Wednesday, May 03, 2006

New Power Plant

Well after alot of thinking I made the decission ot try a CMB in the circus. I am not totally sold on them yet so there is a good chance there may be a mac back in it after this race.
You will notice that i had to due some mods. OS carb, OPS button head ?. Yes that is correct since i didnt have a Jensen adaptor i had to make my own using a OPS head button as a spacer. It wasnt hard to make with my lathe an drill press. Though i will buy a jensen one next time.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting decision, Brian. I think you'll like the CMB.

Wednesday, 03 May, 2006  
Blogger Brian Lepinski said...

I am sure I will, butt I am still a mac man

Wednesday, 03 May, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You won't be a MAC man ofter you run the CMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thursday, 04 May, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home